Friday, August 6, 2010

Well It's Here!

Two weeks ago, my new neosteel belt and collar arrived. I haven't posted yet, as I have been so busy. There have been tons of developments though. The belt fits incredibly. I am adapting to a full belt again, and as each day goes by, I have refined the fit to where I think I am there or at least very close. I am also dealing with wearing my neosteel collar all the time. I have only had it off a few times. Wearing it out in public was very much a non-event. People looked of course, but its not too crazy looking to be horrible. I have even had a few comments that were guys wanting to get one and wondered where I got it. I was all too happy to share of course.

Being locked in a full belt is such a step up from the Lori Tube. Don't mistake what I am saying, the Lori Tube is an AWESOME chastity device that has served me very well over the years, and who knows when it may be needed again. But the differences are astounding. No night-time erections waking you up, no pain in the balls, none of that. In fact, while both are 100% secure, there are some pros and cons to each. For the Neosteel, its about night time erection pain, long term comfort, and the undeniable feeling of total control, but it has one flaw, and that is there are certain limits in terms of physical activity with the body. I hope to be able to play golf in this belt, but have yet to try. The Lori Tube on the other hand is awesome in terms of very little body restriction, and lets face it, the tube reminds you of its presence at the slightest arousal. Its weaknesses come in the form of the night time erection pain, and pressure that can cause some discomfort. Both are secure, both remind you without doubt of your station in life, one is more comfortable in active life, and one is more comfortable at night.

As for the collar, well it is secure, comfortable, and feels natural locked in place. Both the belt and collar feel natural, really reminding me of my past, of my life... even reminding me of a time I have not covered in my history here, because it was too painful to share. I will try to share it in a followup post. As for how things will go with KH's or a Master, time will tell. I will take the next 3-4 weeks or so to continue to adapt to the belt before I even consider turning over keys to someone. Right now it looks like its probably going to be my 2 best friends who will keep my keys, but that is still up in the air. While I do need the security, I am not going to risk friendships over the belt or collar. Now that I have the belt and am adapting, I will work on the fine details. Neosteel sure did well on this belt, granted I know for sure how to measure, and I think that is where most people have failed in full belts, is not knowing how they should fit, or where to measure, even if shown a video. Also no full belt will fit out of the box. It takes weeks, sometimes even a few months to fine-tune the fit of the belt, small bends here and there, trying to get the pressures even and the fit just right. I sometimes see people who have gotten a belt, and within a week have said it doesnt work, citing the makers faults, and not even considering that the measurements could have been off, or the belt would fit right with some small bends, etc. About the only way a belt will fit right out of the box, is if you sit there thru each and every stage of the manufacture of it, and make sure the fit is right at each stage. Also people need to be aware that the body will need time to adjust to the belt itself. You just do not put on a new full belt and have it fit right the first time. Even ordering a new belt from the same company and same model, these rules are the same, the body will need time to adapt to the subtle differences in the new belt.

Anyways, I will try to add some new posts on the fit, on how things are progressing as time goes on over the next few weeks. I will also add a history of the past that has been too painful to share up until now, as it has some basis in this current feelings. Until then... I am outta here!

1 comment: