Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Changes, Medical and More...

Well there have been a few changes over the last few days to plans and stuff, not any that will result in my not being locked, in fact quite the opposite. First I found out that the on the Neosteel Male Hip Sport belt, the plugs made for the rear cable, require the belt to be off to put the plug on the cable or take it off. Whereas I will not be able to take the belt on and off, as the keys will not be here at all, I guess that plug is out then. Neosteel cancelled that off the order. So any prostate stimulation will have to be done with my other plugs and stuff I already have here. No biggie, just will make some difference in the plans.

Also I chose to go with my local friend instead of my old master from the UK, there were just some stipulations in the deal with my old master, that while the plan originally sounded the fantasy, some subtle details just didn't work for me. Part of the deal with being my old master's alpha was obedience, and while he said I could do a ton of tattoos, he would not let me do piercings. For me, I used to have my septum pierced, and wanted to get it redone. Especially if I was in a situation where I was needing to be submissive, the septum piercing actually made me feel more submissive. I would have thought that a master would be ok with the piercing IF it helped the sub get more into the right frame of mind. But alas, this is one thing, that some may say is a minor thing, or that I should do whatever he asks. But when we are dealing with these kinds of things before we even start, that ruins the desire to go the extra mile for him. So I chose to just remain with my friend keeping the keys. He is close, and has said that whatever plan we line out, is it, if the belt goes on permanently, well I will have no choice.

Yesterday I had a checkup at my pain medicine clinic, to refill my medications. My doctor there is one of the few I trust implicitly. When it comes to difficult questions, she has always been there. So after we got done with things, I brought up the health in chastity subject to her. We discussed several things including skin care and prostate health. She told me then, that as long as the skin is not an issue, and the prostate remains healthy, there is no reason that I could not remain in the belt indefinitely. Well seems like that excuse is now out too eh? ;)

I have started working on a few different plans, the main one is a good deal I think, but still working on it. Most likely, the plan would be that once the belt goes on, it stays on permanently, with the exception at 3 years, I will be given a choice to continue to continue in the belt, or to initiate a release program, in which the belt would still remain on 2 more years, but then that would be it. This cooling down period is to eliminate the chance that something happened like my record setting term from before where in a weak moment, I was talked into playing, and did right then, with major regret afterwards. The goal behind this plan is for the belt to be permanent, however if there is a major medical or mental need, or a major life change, then my friend who will have the keys can stop the agreement on behalf of either of us. Is wearing the belt permanently the rest of my life possible, if there was no major health issues, then yes it could be. Will it? Only time will tell.

I could still choose just the 3 year term if i wanted only, and go from there, and that is still possible too. I have a week or 2 to make a decision. As long as things are lined out before my friend comes and takes the keys, then I can have some say in the rules, but if I were to wait too long, then if no lined out agreement exists when the keys are taken, then the belt will become permanent with me and I will have no say at all regarding anything... I guess that is one heck of a motivation to not procrastinate.

Well for the moment, that is everything that has changed. Seems like the net result has not, and I even have been told medically that I should be fine to go on in a belt indefinitely. For some reason, I am particularly calm about this probability. Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment